Where Your Toll $ Goes
- We are the 6th largest property taxpayer in Loudoun (30.7 Million since 1997).
- No owner's cash distribution since 2006 based on debt obligation requirements.
- VA State Police are paid by the Greenway with no public tax dollars.
- Loudoun County commuter buses operate for free on the Greenway.
How the Dulles Greenway Measures Up
- The Dulles Greenway offers a quality transportation option delivered in time.
- An investment you can measure. The value of making it home for dinner.
- A shorter, more productive work day, door-to-door, meeting-to-meeting.
Moving Loudoun Forward
- We support Loudoun's economic development initiative to create a business destination along the Greenway.
- The Greenway provides a reliable transportation option for business travelers heading to Loudoun, contributing to our local economic success.
- The Greenway has donated our median for the construction of the MetroRail at no cost.
- The Greenway's Drive for Charity has distributed $1,797,404.91 to charitable organizations that benefit Loudoun County!
- The Greenway invests in Loudoun's youth by awarding 125 scholarships to Loudoun County high school students.
- The Greenway maintains over 149 acres of wetlands.